The Official Forums of The Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of The Syndicate

Next Generation Roleplay

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register with Your In-Game name [FirstName] [LastName], example 'Jack Package'.
It's highly suggested to be on TeamSpeak, 'The Syndicate' channel while In-Game!
Please update your rank in forum by posting a request.

Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex_Gale
Employee (R1)
Employee (R1)

Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED]   Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED] I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Jack's Packaging Company Security and Training application form.

Full nameAlex Gale

Place of Birth I was born in All Saints Hospital

Date of Birth October 26 1995

Current Citizenship (SA/TR) SA

Phone Number -102711

Home Address (If none state none)
I live in the Mall Apartment in the Market near Blocc and at the back of All Saints Hospital

Email Address lexpingol@yahoo.com

What makes you unique? Well what makes me unique is that i am who i am nobody can copy me because every people is different even if i have a twin we will be still different.

Why should we pick you over anyone else? Because i know i am capable of this job. I want to protect people and i don't want people to get hurt without a reason. I want to help

Have you got past experience within this job type? I think i have an experience like this when someone wants a protection. So i think i have some experience in the past.

Tell us a small bit about yourself. Well i am Alex Gale i like to hang around people that i know. I like doing some things because i don't want being bored. I want to help people in need. I am an average person not rich not poor. I am also friendly and i dont forget people so easily. So thats me
Back to top Go down
Joe_Manfredo
Syndicate Boss (R5)
Syndicate Boss (R5)

Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED]   Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:29 am

Hired

Back to top Go down

Alex Gale's Application.[HIRED]
Page 1 of 1