The Official Forums of The Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of The Syndicate

Next Generation Roleplay

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register with Your In-Game name [FirstName] [LastName], example 'Jack Package'.
It's highly suggested to be on TeamSpeak, 'The Syndicate' channel while In-Game!
Please update your rank in forum by posting a request.

Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deveraux_Kowalczyk

Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED]   Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Jack's Packaging Company Security and Training application form.

Full name Deveraux Kowalczyk

Place of Birth
Fort Carson

Date of Birth
24/5/1992

Current Citizenship (SA/TR) SA

Phone Number 368-426

Home Address (If none state none)None

Email Address Currently None

What makes you unique?
I've some experience in motion sensors/detectors,Sound sensors, TR and RX motion detectors, Tilt sensors, CCTV, Standby lighting system and electric potential generation and security circuit design,I can post some schematic diagrams of these circuits plus I worked for the polish army for a small period but i quite because of no good return for the government
****An attached Photo would appear after the latter paragraph****
Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED] 5e6fe1

Why should we pick you over anyone else?
Briefly, I can do the job any time and anywhere under any circumstances, Business is business no remorse and quick learner

Have you got past experience within this job type? Well talking about a security agency i was working for Hashbury's Gurdian's Inc for awhile but I left their corporation because of some issues with the other workers, On the other hand I've some experience in weapon handling and fast response with hard decisions in critical moments.

Tell us a small bit about yourself. Deveraux means strong in material matters, determined and stubborn. You have good business ability. You are a good worker, steady and practical, a builder who takes responsibility well.You are a doer, down-to-earth, serious-minded, reliable, and self-disciplined; have good power of concentration. You have an eventful, exciting life. You are versatile and have the ability to learn easily, but may be nervous and temperamental. In critical situation you can become nervous, and it may interfere with your sound judgment.
You are always looking for a chance to do your own thing, to be your own person, and to have things done your own way.
Back to top Go down
Joe_Manfredo
Syndicate Boss (R5)
Syndicate Boss (R5)

Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED]   Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Congratulations, you are HIRED, your information is clear and you have a good criteria to be in A.S.A (security Division).

*please inform to any R5 while IG so they can move you into this divison.
Back to top Go down

Deveraux Kowalczyk's Application.[HIRED]
Page 1 of 1