The Official Forums of The Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of The Syndicate

Next Generation Roleplay

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register with Your In-Game name [FirstName] [LastName], example 'Jack Package'.
It's highly suggested to be on TeamSpeak, 'The Syndicate' channel while In-Game!
Please update your rank in forum by posting a request.

Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keanu Wilde

Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED]   Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Jack's Packaging Company Security and Training application form.

Full name Keanu Wilde

Place of Birth I was born in Las Venturas Hospital

Date of Birth September 29 1965

Current Citizenship (SA/TR) SA

Phone Number -6333

Home Address (If none state none) Las Venturas/Bone County

Email Address KeanuNGG@hotmail.com

What makes you unique? I have some experience in singing and weapons dealing in my country Las Venturas after 1992 I was small star in Las Venturas then I lost my career and now I'm weapons dealer in Los Santos.

Why should we pick you over anyone else? Definetly I'm good in weapons dealing I can sell good weapons on low price. I can do that job any time.

Have you got past experience within this job type? Well I worked in nightclub named Black Hand Nightclub like bartender and security guard. I was good dealer with weapons.I can fast respond in critical moments.

Tell us a small bit about yourself. Born in Las Venturas/Bone County he had worked in small bar like singer he lost his career.Keanu moved to Los Santos as a Weapon Dealer then he found one China guy named Shizens who hired him to work as Bartender and security guard.

Last edited by Keanu Wilde on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Malone
hitman jolo swag pro superioi obie jones rp ookke. also veri sucksesful in everyhintg he do ok
hitman jolo swag pro superioi obie jones rp ookke. also veri sucksesful in everyhintg he do ok

Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED]   Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:48 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Keanu Wilde's Application. [HIRED]
Page 1 of 1